Some employees may forget their MyLowesLife Login account password. In such cases, the portal offers the prevalence to change the password or the HR department can do it.
If you have forgotten your password, are concerned about unauthorized access to the MyLowesLife Login account, the Lowes Employee Portal offers assistance to reset a password.
To reset the MyLowesLife account password, employees require to go through security concerns to verify the identity. After successfully performing these steps, it is recommended that employees set the new password.
Reset MyLowesLife Login Password
Fortunately, if you forget your MyLowesLife password, there are no issues as here are the steps you can follow to reset it in no time frame.
- Go to the official website www.myloweslife.com. Thereby on the homepage, you will find a Forgot my password tab. Click on it to proceed.
- In the relevant section, enter the sales number or employee id.
- Now, verify the answer to the security question entered during the registration procedure.
- You will now see the instructions you will require to access the MyLowesLife Login account.
- If the log-in issue persists, contact the human resources department for further assistance.
If by entering the newly registered details, access is not granted to the MyLowesLife portal then try closing the site or removing the cookies and prefer reopening it again.
Employees can also try accessing the portal with a separate browser or try connecting to another device or internet connection if that’s bothering access. If nothing else happens to be the solution you must reach out to the HR department.
If you are a Lowe’s employee from the United States, you can reach out to the officials through 1-844-HRLOWES (844-475-6937) at Lowe’s Benefits Center. If you are an employee outside of the United States, prefer dialing 1-312-843-5251. Timings are Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ITS.